To submit a proposal for the Agile India 2012 Conference:
- Carefully read the instructions on Everything You Should Know about Submitting a World-Class Proposal
- Log into the Agile India 2012 Submission system.
- If you don’t already have an account, create a new one.
- If you’ve already registered in the submission system for any previous Agile Alliance conference, then you should be able to just use that id.
- Its strongly recommended you browse through the session proposals from Agile 2011 and Agile 2012 India conference before you submit your own proposal.
- Accounts created for AgileIndia2012 works for both Agile2011 and AgileIndia2012.
- Take note of the selected proposals and the ones that are not. You will see some proposals that look very promising on the surface but have not got selected. Try to reason out “why”.
- Prepare a draft proposal. Have it reviewed by one of your friend or colleague. Make sure they understand your proposal and are able to explain the learning outcome from your session.
- Once you are happy with what you hear from them, go ahead and propose the session.
- Contact the stage producers directly if you have any questions or concerns.
- Respond to any feedback or review comments coming from reviewer, producers and public with positive intent.
- When a reviewer leaves a review on your proposal you’ll get email notification. However you don’t recieve any notification for public comments.
- Its recommened you visit your proposal in the submission system daily.
- Also at the bottom right corner on each proposal page, you can subscribe to an RSS feed for reviews by clicking “Subscribe to an RSS feed of reviews of this proposal.” This does not include public comments though.
- If you agree with the feedback, please update the proposal to reflect the same.
Good luck with your proposal.
Other important resources for presenters: